วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Cheapest Sale Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer

Previews Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer



Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Features

  • Adjustable thermostat; oil-ready indicator light; quilt acts as a spatter shield
  • 12-cup professional-style deep fryer with 2 oblong-shaped baskets
  • Measures sixteen with the support of 15 via eleven inches; 1-year restricted warranty
  • Heating element and enameled pot cast off easily for speedy cleanup
  • 1800-watt immersion part for fast preheating and quick oil restoration time
  • Click for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer

    Zoom

    Save Price : $59.54

    Buy from Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Amazon.com

    Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Overviews

    Adjustable thermostat; oil-ready indicator gentle; quilt acts as a spatter protect.12-cup professional-style deep fryer with 2 oblong-shaped baskets.Measures 16 with the help of 15 by eleven inches; 1-year restricted guarantee.Heating part and enameled pot put off simply for speedy cleanup.1800-watt immersion component for fast preheating and fast oil restoration time. Fry two different sorts of food at once or extra-large batches with this professional-style dual-basket deep fryer. The unit's beneficiant 12-cup food capacity allows for frying family-size quantities in a rush, whereas its oblong-shaped baskets effectively accommodate massive items of chicken or fish. An adjustable thermostat lets in for choosing plenty of frying temperatures, and the sign mild indicates when oil is ready for frying. Another spotlight embodys the unit's 1800-watt immersion component, which gives fast preheating and fast oil-temperature recovery. The appliance's quilt acts as a spatter defend when lowering food into sizzling oil, and its heating element and enameled pot eliminate easily for speedy cleanup. For great restaurant style in a handy at-home size, the deep fryer measures 16 through 15 through eleven inches and incorporates a one-year restricted warranty..

    [Read more Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer]

    Available from 41 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
        0.0
      $59.54
     DED, LLC   0.0
      $66.47
     J&R Music and Computer World   4.8
      $66.99
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 41 store


    Related Products

    4.4 Out Of 5 Stars (191 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I ordered this because of all of the glowing evaluates here. (And as a consequence of I wanted to make higher french fries at house.) I've grown to trust what other Amazonian evaluationers say about merchandise, and I try to be thorough and diligent in my very own comments.

    Here is why I am returning this deep fryer to Amazon: It's does not get HOT enough! All the recipes I've been reading about high quality fried food -- yes, there *is* such a factor -- say that it's a must to warmth the oil to 375 levels Fahrenheit. That's why I determined to carefully watch the temperature of the oil through the use of my immersible digital thermometer.

    According to the fryer's instructions, it takes the unit about 20 minutes to reach 375, after which the sign gentle goes out. My sign light went out when it reached simplest 330 degrees! That's hardly ever "ready" for frying, but I wouldn't have identified that if I hadn't used my very own thermometer. I waited a number of extra minutes, and it in the finish reached 359. Naturally, the temp falls again when you lower any amount of food into the oil, but the warmthing unit never appears to kick itself again on. So the ultimate word cooking temp of 375 levels isn't conceivable, I wager.

    The finish consequence? Food that was now not crispy enough and manner too greasy. I'm simply not prepared to preserve a kitchen equipment this large and ponderous if it does not operate to its specs. Thank you, Amazon, for making it so straightforward to RETURN this product. :)

    Feb 2, 2010: p.s. Don't omit the feedback posted on this evaluation. There's various robust opinions, and plenty of useful information there, too.

    Feb 17, 2011: About a year ago, commenter ILoveGadgets (see[.]for her/his profile) instructed trying a Breville EW30XL Electric Gourmet Wok for deep fryer. I ultimately ordered one, and I love it! Turned to the max temp, I've been in a position to fry up loads of chocolates. I monitored it with my digital thermometer and it stayed at around 375 degrees. It's not in point of fact DEEP, however it can be WIDE, and the glass lid keeps many of the oil from splattering everywhere. The simplest disadvantage is that it's slightly massive, so you wish to have someplace to retailer it.
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) In mild of Shelley Ryan's superb report on the issue she had with her Presto fryer, I idea I will have to file my own expertise. I stuffed my fryer with oil and let it come as so much as temperature on the absolute best surroundings. I take a look ated the temperature with my very own thermometer when the light went out, and indeed the temperature used to be only round 340 degrees slightly than 375 appropriately. But, after merely mixing the oil round a little bit with the drip baskets, I found that inside a couple of minutes the temperature rose proper up to 375 levels, as it used to be supposed to be. The heating parts are very with regards to the unit's inner thermostat, and I suppose that you wish to get the oil moving slightly to make sure that the entire oil to heat uniformly up to the right temperature.

    Of path, once the food will get frying there could be loads of movement within the oil to even out the temperature. And given the tremendous amount of oil and the quantity of power provided by the unit's heating parts, I to find that it does a much better, cleaner, and safer job of frying than I'd been experiencing on my gasoline stovetop with a deep pot. My expertise has been that the temperature comes back as a lot as the fitting level very quickly. The french fries, empanadas, and fried rooster I've cooked in it thus far have come out great.

    As anothers have posted in reply to her assessment, it is that that you can imagine that the thermostat in Ryan's unit used to be merely defective.
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I can't seem to re-rate this evaluation, however having had the item for a quantity of months now, I've run across the identical downside Shelley Ryan had with it: it does not in reality get the oil hot enough!!! As it comes with out a thermometer, it's a must to check the temps yourself, and I guess I'm going to have to try "Closer"'s method of stirring the oil. As leveled out in other positions, 375F is the recommended temp for frying, and a few recipes name for a first fry at a lower temperature, which is VERY DIFFICULT with the ProFry's trial-and-error setting.

    The Presto Profry requires a gallon of oil in it's square, removable reservoir. It comes with two mesh fry-baskets that fold up for straightforward storage. They'll sit side-by-side within the reservoir which is VERY convenient for, say, leaving the battered hen to fry for 18 minutes whereas frying the onion rings for five and switching 'em out for some broccoli.

    The temperature guage is certainly not correct and one anxious no longere is that when it reaches its goal heat the LED flips off, so at an informationrmal look you probably cann't recognize the fryer was on, containing oil at a temperature of 3??F. Once the oil has cooled it is RELATIVELY straightforward to lift the reservoir out of its housing and pour off the reusable section of the oil. It has a lid with slots to accomodate the basket-handles when the lid is on the fryer.

    I find the ProFry a LOT more convenient to make use of than the outdated deep fry pot on the stovetop, but clearly it takes up some counter house. If it seems that there may simply be some way of accelerating the fry temperature, I'd price it highly.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    tilt fryer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger